ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Milk Moovement is a software company with offices in St. John’s, Halifax and Minneapolis.
The company’s mission is to create powerful tools that connect all players in the dairy supply chain. With experience in agriculture and software, as well as strong industry connections, the team is committed to building new, fresh and exciting solutions the industry desperately needs. We are building the future of the dairy supply chain right now, and we're adding to our North American team. We're seeking people who think differently, innovate and want to make an impact. Join us for an exciting career in a supportive, fun and inclusive environment. Check us out on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn (@milkmoovement) to learn more.
Milk Moovement is seeking a Marketing Manager to oversee its marketing operations and further develop our marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset with a successful background in leading and owning marketing campaigns, writing and producing content, and creating sales collateral in a fast-growing SaaS company. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP, Strategic Initiatives.
- Build on our marketing strategy and oversee its day-to-day implementation to reach growth goals
- Develop and track KPIs for new and existing campaigns to determine overall campaign success
- Establish Milk Moovement as a thought leader and ensure a consistent voice across all channels
- Develop sales documents and collateral in conjunction with Sales and Product teams
- Manage annual marketing budget to ensure campaigns are completed on-time and on-budget
- 3+ years of marketing experience at a high-growth SaaS scale-up
- A hands-on approach to building, implementing, measuring, and iterating marketing campaigns
- A proven track record of relevant marketing skills (e.g. SEO, copywriting, PR, analytics, etc.)
- Proven experience using data to inform marketing strategies and to impact KPIs
- Skills to develop processes and an ability to work in a rapid-growth environment
- Having previous experience in the dairy or agriculture industries
- Experience using Hubspot or similar CRM automation software
- Experience managing external contractors such as designers and PR agencies
Location: St. John's, Halifax, Minnesota or Remote
Hours: Full Time - Flexible
- Flexible work environment. You have the option to work remotely, even if you are located in proximity to one of our herdquarters.
- Autonomy and responsibility. We hire the best talent. We trust you to get the job done, how you do that is up to you.
- Career growth potential. Milk Moovement is a start-up so you'll have plenty of opportunities to make your mark on the product and the company from day one.
- An environment in which you are recognized and appreciated for what you do.
- Unlimited paid vacation, of which 2 weeks is required each year. It’s in the perks we want you to take it!
- Competitive salary structure.
- Health and dental benefits.
- Monthly innovation day. Everyone works on their own creative project that may become part of the Milk Moovement system.
- More benefits to come as we continue to grow and add to our herd.
- And of course, unlimited cow/dairy puns!
Milk Moovement COVID-19 Hiring Status
We are conducting remote interviews and hiring during this time. This role is flexible given the candidate's location and work preference and we’ll work closely with you as we understand every person has unique circumstances.
At Milk Moovement, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.